Very nonprofessional company. Ordered item on line 7 days later still shows "processing" when checking status.

1. Called to speak with customer service; got run around excuses for delay, not to mention 45 min hold. Found out it is because they have been having system issues since May so no doubt many customers are wondering where their orders are

2. Sent email; even worse than the customer service dept. They send ANOTHER confirmation of receiving my order. No explanation at all to reason for order not being shipped.

3. Called local store; great customer service and truthful. I do appreciate the fact that they gave me the information as what the issue is and agreed that the company should be more informative with their customers. Come to find out even the stores are not getting their orders let alone, no information as to when there shipments will arrive.

Now I am left without the item I need for camping. Way to go

Camping World; you really need to learn how customer service works!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of auto part from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I don't think I've ever seen any worse customer service... If I ever get my order which I can can find nothing about I'll never order again from Camping World.

Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States #993045

So far I am highly UNimpressed with this company.Placed an order on 5/27 and it showed as processing up until yesterday - I emailed customer service early last week and have yet to receive any response - and today I received a huge box (UPS delivery) that contained about half of the items I ordered (all of these items fit into a small grocery bag, not sure why the huge box was used) but when I went online to check the status of the other half of my order it says that they were all delivered today.

I have been on hold now for more than 20 minutes trying to locate the rest of my order.

This is my first and last order with campingworld.com.