Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We made two mistakes when we bought 2 fifth wheel toy haulers, one from Woodstock and then Byron GA locations. Skipping to the last problem with them to keep from writing a book here, we paid for the extended warranty on a brand new 2016 Fuzion toy hauler and 1 year and 2 months later traded it in at a different company for an Entegra Anthem MH.

Sent in requested form to cancel the warranty on the Fuzion and asked for a reply by email that they received it. After a week I called the finance office and was sent from person to person and voice mail after voice mail. Finally, I was able to talk to “Zack” called the finance manager and after lots of discussion on what I had to send to him, he said he would send it to the warranty department.

Now, one more thing, we traded a F-350 in at the same place and time with the Fuzion and received a refund check from Ford Mike Fitzpatrick in Newnan GA several weeks ago, but so far nothing from Camping World in Byron GA. He was also rude on the phone acting as if we were taking something from him, it’s our money, and if you read all the reviews and still buy a RV from Camping World, just know you have been warned!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Keystone Rv Fuzion Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2017.

Comments

They offered me 12500.00 for a 5th Wheel that Retailed above 44000.00 less than two years ago. It is in like new condition.

Never have I been so insulted.

This is probably worth calling corporate to file a complaint. It is too late for me to even think about going to one of their lots

No, as of present time, we still have not received our extended warranty refund or even a call back for left messages.

Did you know camping world is their own warranty company, they pocket this money and in many cases don't even honor the warranty they sold you. I personally spoke with one of their x mechanics, he said they were told to sabotage approx $1000 in damage on new incompetent ng trailers so as to deduct from their factory cost. This included pulling trim back, scratching/ gouging woodwork to pulling wall panels and disconnecting wires and clain lights and outlets don't work.