2.2

My husband and I spent over $21K on a 2015 Coachman Catalina Camper.The salesman told us everything was checked out and it was in great shape.

We checked everything on the inside that we possible could. We asked that one of their sale personal delivery it for us. The guy was 3 hours late with the delivery then after 3 weeks of living in the camper we have discovered a water leak underneath. Called an spoke with a manager and he said due to the fact it was reowned they couldn't warranty the camper and advised we bring it back so their service department could look it over.

I told him that we were told the service dept. looked it over but they most have missed the fact that it leaked water and the roof needed repair (which my husband has already done).

We will not give Camping world any more of our money ever.I suggest you don't either.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2015 coachmen rv catalina rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

They are liars and theives . Do not trust them!