we purchased a 2014 22ft.thor motorhome May 2014.During the walk thru we pointed out to our salesman two minor items that needed correcting.he replied take the camper out a couple of times and make note of any other problems and bring it back in and we will repair them!!!!( we assumed at no cost)we had four issues.we took it in Sept.picked it up 3 weeks later just to find out they were going to charge us $490.00.The sales manager reduced the total to $164.25. $73.00 of that was for an oil change, which we understand.one of the problems they lied about fixing was still an issue instead of fighting with them again my husband ended up fixing it.we will NEVER purchase or have any repairs at camping world Nashville tn. again!!!

Review about: Camping World Oil Change.

I didn't like: Bad repairs.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I feel bad for you.But you should call your local library and get the CEO's name and phone # and write him directly.

That's what I did and got most of my money back for the inept driver who TRIED to deliver my RV camper and damaged it.

I wouldn't accept delivery and my damaged yard they paid (when I provided the receipts for most of the repair--still waiting on the last receipt to be refunded to me).Horrible company in Friendsville, TN too!

you waited four months to take it back in! six months is half a year.... wow!