1.4

Bought 2017 Forest River Park Model and nothing but problems. I am a senior on fixed income.

Several things went wrong in the first few months. Icemaker quit working, floor had scorch marks in living room, 1st bedroom and now bathroom following the line of the heating duct, heater/ac quit working and no one knew how to work on it in my area plus they didn't want to deal with the warranty and me being on fixed income i can't afford to pay. I lived without heat and a/c for 2017. They did pay for the tow of my trailer to Roseville from Minden, NV in Dec 2017 and paid for a week at hotel but when it came back everything worked - icemaker quit again after week, flooring couldn't be replaced because too cold, heater quit again towards end of this winter, then recently the blind in one window broke off.

Now I have no way to get it to Roseville and can't find anyone that will fix everything and CW won't find people to work on it here. They tell me I have to get the trailer to them. I don't own a 3/4 ton vehicle to tow it and can't afford to have someone do it.

This was my first experience with an RV and it will be my last. I have wanted them to just take it back and pay off the loan.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Forest River Sandpiper 385Fkbh Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Sales person andrew.

I didn't like: Services.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 17.

Comments