Took my unit to Camping World Dothan, Al for a warranty issue on my Dometic A/C unit.Was told it would be a 3-5 day fix.

3 weeks later I finally got my unit back. Was told that they had a new warranty person and that they were learning. 2nd week was told that Dometic needed more info on my unit. 3rd week was told that the A/C had been on order almost a month.

Finally they took a unit from their stock to put on my camper after 3 weeks of waiting. Camping World service department leaves alot to be desired.

The only problem is they were the only shop in my area authorized to do Dometic Warranty repair.Would not go back to them on a dare.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments