2.5

Just try contacting their parts dept by phone (877-738-2398).I only reach someone once out of every four tries or so.

You are supposed to leave a message, and when you do they never call back. I finally reached the parts manager, and she could not even find her team, so she too had me leave yet another message. Amazing. This company is owned by a man who has a great TV show (The Profit) which fixes broken process in companies.

It looks like he needs to do a little work on his own company. When I have gone into the store (after giving up on calling) I always feel like I am walking into someones private clubhouse.

As I near the parts counter, I am usually greeted with a disinterested look, start telling the salesperson what I need only to be interrupted by another employee that takes my salesperson away to help them find something.I really am starting to hate going to the store except it is the only one for miles around, and the closest competitor is not much better.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about rv part at Camping World was bad parts dept customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments