3.4

Today I wanted to purchase some things for my RV, so I stopped by one of your stores.You did had the items I was looking for.

The items available for sale in your stores have a posted prices but when taken to the check out register I was informed that I can't actually purchase thows item for that price, unless I join the club for an additional twenty five bucks. So you know what I did? I left the items on the counter and told the clerk to keep them. You Know, marketing is changing in the united states and your stores will soon be replaced with on line purchasing.

You would do well to remember that everything you sell, can also be had over the internet for less then your store prices with no shipping and no sales tax. I came home and purchased five hundred and fifty dollars worth of merchandise and got everything I wanted for much less. So you should stick your marketing idea's up your ***.

Even though there is a camping world twenty miles away I won't shop there for this reason.Gordon B San Jose ca.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Got to join to get decent price, Have lots of stuff.

I didn't like: Got to join to get decent price.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments