1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My Family decided to purchase a new Travel Trailer and it was a big decision for us. We did some research and initially weren't scared off by the bad reviews of Camping World.

We decided to purchase a Coleman 3015bh and all the warranties that came with it. We used it for one season and traveled. The unit had issues. I brought it in for service and scheduled well ahead of time.

Of all the issues none were really addressed the others I was told weren't covered under warranty. I complained... So they said leave it here until the Manufacturers Warranty Expires and We will "Try and Get it Covered under Good Sam Insurance." SCAM. Asked for refund of warranty.

Waited 2+ months. Filed Complaint with BBB and still unresolved. Unit is 2 years old. We don't beat it up.

Poor Quality. Poor Service. We were lied to. I asked them to back up their product and fix the issues.

If someone pays 30k+ for something it shouldn't start falling apart within the first year? Awning,Doors falling out of ceiling, electrical problems, jacks, roof leaks, exterior fenders blowing apart on thruway, tires don't last 5k, glue joints leaking on tank valves, microwave falling out, slides jump all over, outdoor kitchen slide screws just falling out everywhere. Ran into the Sales Woman who is no longer an employee and she stated. "I clubbed you on that deal" Lol.

Those things are junk and they are made by a bunch of *** Heads in Mexico." Really unhappy with my purchase and still owe 27k. Might last another season not sure?

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: That they were quick to get it out the door, Seemed to have a lot of campers.

I didn't like: Do not purchase any rv from this company, Lack of quality of product and service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 01.

Comments