Lovettsville, Virginia

I ordered an ice machine online that was advertised at $149.99.During Checkout, I saw the price change to $179.99.

When I called, they said they wouldn't honor the $149.99 and that they were working to correct the problem. I continued with the order because of our upcoming camping plans. When I received the package, they didn't bother to ship it in an additional box. It was slapped with a shipping label in the box that it would be in on a shelf.

Of course the ice machine was badly damaged including a horrible dent an scratches. The manager stated that they wouldn't be able to send a replacement until the warehouse received this one back. I offered to send tracking info because of our upcoming camping trip. She declined.

They have HORRIBLE customer service from start to finish.AVOID when you have other online options!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about ice maker from Camping World was customer service or product warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments