I was looking for a small motorhome 24' when I found a Travago on the internet at Camper world I ask the salesman and he said he found a new one in Fresno and could get it here in 1 or 2 days. This was 5-16-15.

It finally got here 5-29-15 from somewhere. they told me fresno the somewhere down south the I heard it came from Bakersfied no one seem to know as they are all managers out there. When it got here the screen door was broke and they said they would order me a new one. that took 2 weeks.

I had the van 1 week and took it back as the lock will not work, that was 5-15-15. I was suppose to leave on the 1st for vacation they said it would be ready5-26-15. down to where it was being fixed thank heaves not them and they said they just brought it in on6-24-15 at 4pm and told them there was recalls on it also so it would be 1-2 weeks before it was ready. needless to say I will be home for the 4th of July.

I wish they had this van where the sun doesn't shine .

By the way the van is great just not from them if A ever get it baCk. DO NOT GO TO CAMPING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2015.

Comments