Decided to get a bunch of my annual services and cleaning done at the Nashville Camping World before deploying.What a horrible and very expensive experience.

1. The work was shoddy. It was obvious this is just an after market money making scheme. 2.

After the AC service, the AC stopped working and the explanation is --must be something else, bring it in, we'll charge you again--yeah, I'll be right in 3. I realized they replaced my tongue jack. No explanation, no write up, no permission. This was a brand new tongue jack I had put on a month ago.

When I finally asked about it(after my deployment), the answer was, if we bend it we replace it without asking. Okay, but shouldn't it be requested or written down?

Additionally, the jack they put on was used, and faulty.I understand I have no recourse now because I had to wait until returning from deployment, but I wanted to pass on this message to anyone else thinking about "Camping World" It is obvious their after market services are a money making rip off--don't do it

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments