The comment I have is NOT a good one!!!!I AM COMPLETELY FED UP WITH THE STORE IN CHARLESTON!!!!

We have taken the coach there on a number of occasions and it takes the service dept god knows how long to return the unit and it STILL NOT BE REPAIRED!!! I have had to fix several problems either myself or through a different service center. We have now tried to trade out of this unit for various reasons and when we go to Camping world in Charleston SC we are told that the unit we are looking at either has "issues" or they make the payments so outrageous that we will eventually go away and they can move on to the next sucker!!! (have tried on 4 different units) We have asked repeatedly to speak with a regional manager who refuses to speak with us and when asked about this through the phone center we are told that the issue has been resolved!!!

RESOLVED??? If it was handled I wouldnt be bashing your company YET AGAIN!!! So at the end of the day it is MORE than obvious that Camping world does NOT want to be bothered with us and I am going to continue my trend of telling everyone I know and meet to NOT buy from Camping world Unless you like being rammed in the kiester!!! I am in sales myself and I speak to ALOT of people on a weekly basis.

I know I have swayed a handful of people from not buying from this dump and hopefully I can sway more!!!

Review about: Camping World Sales Manager.

Reason of review: We would like to be traded out of ours at a reasonable rate .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service after the sale.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

North Tonawanda, New York, United States #905033

I agree .Seems all camping world's are ripping people off .

They must be training them to do this mean while Marcus gets richer by the minute.

Was a better and honest business when Dave Gavin own it .Shame on you Marcus L