2.1

While traveling, we stopped at Katy Tx location.I had just paid for a membership to receive discounts at RV Parks and small discounts on products, parts, etc.

We ask for a technical advice as we just purchased a new satellite and wanted the smaller receiver. We were told that I needed this extra remote to operate tv in bedroom. We installed ourselves as it was simple installation but immediately found that we were misinformed on needing this remote. The tv in bedroom only a few steps away in rv, operates with the livingroom one!

I called store to find out how to handle the return as we opened package on 2nd remote but it WAS NOT used or needed. This was my first dealing with Camping World and my last. I called and was promised return calls until receipt expired to return item. Only 30 days giving.

I called managers who were never available so you must leave a message. I called DM and left him a message and still no return call. I left probably 5 different managers and never received 1 call back! So beware if you buy ANYTHING and have an issue that you will not get a resolve!

Best to stick to mail order as you can talk to a customer service rep and they will handle it on the phone but not Katy Tx store!Very disappointed!

Comments