1.5K views
2.5

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW 2016 RV WHICH AS YOU KNOW IF NOT CHEAP.I ALSO PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND.

TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING THE RV AND ONE ROAD TRIP MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, HAUDRALIC STEPS STOPPED WORKING AS WELL AS SOME OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD MY RV FOR WEEKS AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. I CONTINUOUSLY CALLED THEM AND FINALLY THEY ORDERED THE PART. APPRX.

5 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT COVER OR FIX MY STEPS AS THERE WAS DAMAGE. I SAID YES THERE IS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN WHILE MY STEPS WERE OUT. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT ME TO DO, STAY AT MY LOCATION? THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND WOULD NOT TAKE CARE OF THIS.

I BELIEVE ALL OF US SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF.

ONCE THEY SELL A PRODUCT THEY FALL APART COMPLETELY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy workmanship bad attitude, negligence, customer service and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1462096

Kingston NY Camping world ..Sold camper (2018) and had warranty issues.

NEVER returned calls .Will be contacting a lawyer as well.

to Anonymous #1462097

Was sold a camper that is a 2018

We’ve purchased brand new RV in dec 2016 and have had many service problems and now a leak. We would be interested in class action.

Horrible customer service.We purchased our BRAND NEW camper May 2017.

We have been waiting for NINE months to have warranty issues resolved.My husband and I would be interested in the class action lawsuit.

We would like to be added to the lawsuit.We were told our sales tax would be included.

But, when they sent it to M&T Bank they wrote it up as if the $1500 was for transportation fees and the walk through.

No mention of either was made to us.We were straight up lied to.

Myers camping world of Hamburg, salesman rewrote contracts on seniors and filed a different contract with M&T bank than the senoirs signed, rolled over the balance of trade in rv, added an extended warranty they never agreed to or purchased and took the trade in RVs for themselves to sell out right for cash.

to Sean McNutt #1442139

In addition, I have come across info suggesting the salesman of camping world rewrote a fraud contract, put the complete balance of the trade in onto the purchase of new undisclosed to buyers and sold across state lines, now it's onto federal investigation!

It seems to be a Camping World reoccurring theme.I took my 2016 fifth wheel trailer in for warranty work on 12-05-17.

Two and a half months later nothing has been done and can not be given any schedule.

I am now going to pick it up and find another shop not connected to Camping World.

Would not recommend Camping World for anything.

We purchased a used unit from CW in 2009 only to have it flood in a rain storm.So, they sold us a new one at "cost"...although the definition of cost is unclear.

We owned it for nearly 5 years and it had a slide seal fail. They replaced the original seal but that one "failed" and it flooded, ruined the bedroom. They replaced the replacement seal and at least repaired the floor. However, couldn't isolate the leak.

As you can imagine, it flooded again and destroyed the living room and underbelly insulation. Here's the fun part, they have had on their lot for the better part of the last 3 years. We are almost finished paying it off...HOWEVER, CW has decided that because of our trouble, they will graciously sell us a new one. Really?

If I wanted to lock myself in for another loan, I would have traded when it initially began to leak...Maybe we are on to their scam...it's cheaper to feign repair work and then wholesale the trades. Then work back deals with financing or warranty companies and add deceptive line items on contracts. I do feel like their needs to be an large scale investigation into the way customers are deceived and mislead.

If each state and the Feds would each begin probing, perhaps it could be turned back into an honest industry.It's such a shamed...most of the memories established during camping trips, last a lifetime...it's the cost to our financial health, that ruins it.

They are ripping people off every were on t he warranty

to Marvin rickman #1413874

See this video and share it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wrsMU7WMuQ.

I bought a 2013 5th wheel new from these pos sobs paid twice what the price was also warranty and lol pos good sam program well now i find out these crooked sobs sold me a 2012 camper with a 2013 title i hope some poeple get consumer llawsuit against these crooked bastards

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World.Interested Agencies please reply directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

My particular case would be outside of Atlanta GA (Oakwood Camping World) and of course it's Corporate Offices as well located in Bowling Green KY.Thanks

msgret
to Anonymous #1414722

I would opt in. Laosro4445@att.net

to Anonymous #1442328

we are here in Syracuse New York and would join this class action suit how where when and just let us know we are in!!!deborahlanders53@gmail.com 315 633 2049

to Anonymous #1451883

I’m in slowe11947@ail.com

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World.Interested Agencies please respond directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

3fan4life
to Anonymous #1376596

Im in email me

to Anonymous #1390245

I have a friend who is out $26000 because the warranty they paid for from camping world will not cover water damage!The insurance that camping world had them pay for is only paying for $4000.

That is a lot of money to be out of.Please contact response be back

Byron, Georgia, United States #1337487

We would be willing to join the suit as well. Total rip off and disappointment. Pathetically sub par customer service.