2.5

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW 2016 RV WHICH AS YOU KNOW IF NOT CHEAP.I ALSO PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND.

TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING THE RV AND ONE ROAD TRIP MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, HAUDRALIC STEPS STOPPED WORKING AS WELL AS SOME OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD MY RV FOR WEEKS AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. I CONTINUOUSLY CALLED THEM AND FINALLY THEY ORDERED THE PART. APPRX.

5 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT COVER OR FIX MY STEPS AS THERE WAS DAMAGE. I SAID YES THERE IS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN WHILE MY STEPS WERE OUT. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT ME TO DO, STAY AT MY LOCATION? THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND WOULD NOT TAKE CARE OF THIS.

I BELIEVE ALL OF US SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF.

ONCE THEY SELL A PRODUCT THEY FALL APART COMPLETELY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy workmanship bad attitude, negligence, bad customer service and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

They are ripping people off every were on t he warranty

I bought a 2013 5th wheel new from these pos sobs paid twice what the price was also warranty and lol pos good sam program well now i find out these crooked sobs sold me a 2012 camper with a 2013 title i hope some poeple get consumer llawsuit against these crooked bastards

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World.Interested Agencies please reply directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

My particular case would be outside of Atlanta GA (Oakwood Camping World) and of course it's Corporate Offices as well located in Bowling Green KY.Thanks

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World.Interested Agencies please respond directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

3fan4life
to Anonymous #1376596

Im in email me

to Anonymous #1390245

I have a friend who is out $26000 because the warranty they paid for from camping world will not cover water damage!The insurance that camping world had them pay for is only paying for $4000.

That is a lot of money to be out of.Please contact response be back

Byron, Georgia, United States #1337487

We would be willing to join the suit as well. Total rip off and disappointment. Pathetically sub par customer service.

#1332062

We would join that class action lawsuit. They ripped us off for over $3800 for repair not done, and it's been weeks with no returned phone calls!

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1314132

You should let me get your number, I think there should be a class action as well.

Celina, Ohio, United States #1126441

Lets us know we r for it...we bought our RV last May and had nothing but problems...their customer service sucks as well as their service...RV aren't cheap u would think they would treat us very well. Those r high dollar items....