2K views
2.5

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW 2016 RV WHICH AS YOU KNOW IF NOT CHEAP. I ALSO PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND.

TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING THE RV AND ONE ROAD TRIP MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, HAUDRALIC STEPS STOPPED WORKING AS WELL AS SOME OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD MY RV FOR WEEKS AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. I CONTINUOUSLY CALLED THEM AND FINALLY THEY ORDERED THE PART. APPRX.

5 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT COVER OR FIX MY STEPS AS THERE WAS DAMAGE. I SAID YES THERE IS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN WHILE MY STEPS WERE OUT. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT ME TO DO, STAY AT MY LOCATION? THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND WOULD NOT TAKE CARE OF THIS.

I BELIEVE ALL OF US SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF.

ONCE THEY SELL A PRODUCT THEY FALL APART COMPLETELY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy workmanship bad attitude, negligence, customer service and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Has anyone found a lawyer to take care of this we are looking for one as well

Yes im having issues with them as well they dont call back there promises is worthless i am thinking of getting a lawyer

We are having a big issue with them right now. We are in Tucson, Arizona and am also one pissed off customer.

Is there a class action against them. I also want to know

Earlier this year I bought a toy hauler from your Anniston AL. location.

Within that sale, it was agreed that an additional electric awning would be installed on the back door. After months of going around and around with negotiations and scheduling, it was finally installed. When I picked up the unit, it was a manual awning and not electric. After speaking with the collision manager, he said he would order the electric awning and install when it came in (never heard back from him).

The next weekend we took the unit out on a trip. After opening up the added wrong awning it lasted about 2 hours and fell off the camper. Camping World in Anniston was notified of the problem.

I was told that the problem would be taking care of and now I can’t seem to get anyone to call or email me back with a resolution. Do I really need to get a lawyer involved just to get what I paid for?

I would like information on a class action against camping world should one begin for SLC site in 2017. Mcdflory@gmail.com

Lawsuit going to happen I'm in on that

Camping world is the worst I've ever done business with. Service is very bad.

to Rick Davis #1489215

They are for sure a bunch of disrespectful group of people I have ever encountered.

Camping world of Raleigh is the same way the service is The poor service that I have ever seen dealing with any vehicles at all they will not answer a phone return your phone calls the warty they sale that will cover everything in the camper they say absolutely sucks

Totally agree. I have been having an extremely difficult time with Camping World of Syracuse.

We bought our camper late winter 2017 and have had nothing but problems since. They don't fix what they say they will fix, don't return phone calls and genuinely just don't care about their customers.

Count me in. We bought A brand new voltage and have issue after issue.

Customer service sucks.

Why do you have to end up yelling at people to get anything done. It isn't untill you mention lawyer that something gets done.

to Rita #1489217

I know, they will get my blood pressure boiling. They have no respect for customers.

#1462096

Kingston NY Camping world .. Sold camper (2018) and had warranty issues.

NEVER returned calls . Will be contacting a lawyer as well.

to Anonymous #1462097

Was sold a camper that is a 2018

We’ve purchased brand new RV in dec 2016 and have had many service problems and now a leak. We would be interested in class action.

Horrible customer service. We purchased our BRAND NEW camper May 2017.

We have been waiting for NINE months to have warranty issues resolved. My husband and I would be interested in the class action lawsuit.

We would like to be added to the lawsuit. We were told our sales tax would be included.

But, when they sent it to M&T Bank they wrote it up as if the $1500 was for transportation fees and the walk through.

No mention of either was made to us. We were straight up lied to.

Myers camping world of Hamburg, salesman rewrote contracts on seniors and filed a different contract with M&T bank than the senoirs signed, rolled over the balance of trade in rv, added an extended warranty they never agreed to or purchased and took the trade in RVs for themselves to sell out right for cash.

to Sean McNutt #1442139

In addition, I have come across info suggesting the salesman of camping world rewrote a fraud contract, put the complete balance of the trade in onto the purchase of new undisclosed to buyers and sold across state lines, now it's onto federal investigation!

It seems to be a Camping World reoccurring theme. I took my 2016 fifth wheel trailer in for warranty work on 12-05-17.

Two and a half months later nothing has been done and can not be given any schedule.

I am now going to pick it up and find another shop not connected to Camping World.

Would not recommend Camping World for anything.