2.5K views
2.5

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW 2016 RV WHICH AS YOU KNOW IF NOT CHEAP. I ALSO PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND.

TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING THE RV AND ONE ROAD TRIP MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, HAUDRALIC STEPS STOPPED WORKING AS WELL AS SOME OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD MY RV FOR WEEKS AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. I CONTINUOUSLY CALLED THEM AND FINALLY THEY ORDERED THE PART. APPRX.

5 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT COVER OR FIX MY STEPS AS THERE WAS DAMAGE. I SAID YES THERE IS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN WHILE MY STEPS WERE OUT. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT ME TO DO, STAY AT MY LOCATION? THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND WOULD NOT TAKE CARE OF THIS.

I BELIEVE ALL OF US SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF.

ONCE THEY SELL A PRODUCT THEY FALL APART COMPLETELY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sloppy workmanship bad attitude, negligence, customer service and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Count me in for a class action lawsuit. Add me to the I got screwed by Camping World list. moreohiminmylife@aol.com.

Would love to take part in this suit! Brand new 2018 fifth wheel.

Had for few weeks. Ac broken. Molding coming undone. Now 2 months later stepped on nail in carpet from underbelly.

Toilet broken. Doors coming off cabinets. They are eager to sell and great with response but once purchased..... silence.

No return calls. Sales guy “Peter “ from Harrisburg PA says sorry to hear that.

When you spend 85000 on trailer to live in, should not be a POS as soon as you have it delivered!!!!! Hiring attorney today!!!

to Anonymous #1562461

If u start class action I would join

I agree with all the pissed off people about Camping World and how they drop the customer like a hot potato once you drive off their lot for repairs...I would gladly be a part of a Class suit against them...I am now trying to get Dutchmen to help...after 2 days, still no contact from them as I faxed a complaint to them.

Has anyone found a lawyer to take care of this we are looking for one as well

to Cassondra Hay #1548802

Contact me. Leekmbrly319@gmail.com. I have one who will probably love to hear your issues with Camping World as well!

Yes im having issues with them as well they dont call back there promises is worthless i am thinking of getting a lawyer

We are having a big issue with them right now. We are in Tucson, Arizona and am also one pissed off customer.

Is there a class action against them. I also want to know

Earlier this year I bought a toy hauler from your Anniston AL. location.

Within that sale, it was agreed that an additional electric awning would be installed on the back door. After months of going around and around with negotiations and scheduling, it was finally installed. When I picked up the unit, it was a manual awning and not electric. After speaking with the collision manager, he said he would order the electric awning and install when it came in (never heard back from him).

The next weekend we took the unit out on a trip. After opening up the added wrong awning it lasted about 2 hours and fell off the camper. Camping World in Anniston was notified of the problem.

I was told that the problem would be taking care of and now I can’t seem to get anyone to call or email me back with a resolution. Do I really need to get a lawyer involved just to get what I paid for?

I would like information on a class action against camping world should one begin for SLC site in 2017. Mcdflory@gmail.com

Lawsuit going to happen I'm in on that

Camping world is the worst I've ever done business with. Service is very bad.

to Rick Davis #1489215

They are for sure a bunch of disrespectful group of people I have ever encountered.

Camping world of Raleigh is the same way the service is The poor service that I have ever seen dealing with any vehicles at all they will not answer a phone return your phone calls the warty they sale that will cover everything in the camper they say absolutely sucks

Totally agree. I have been having an extremely difficult time with Camping World of Syracuse.

We bought our camper late winter 2017 and have had nothing but problems since. They don't fix what they say they will fix, don't return phone calls and genuinely just don't care about their customers.

to MtLion #1554508

Trust me, its not only the customers that theyre indifferent about; its also those that work there. Im a Sales Associate at a southern location and I hate the way they treat customers.

Many sales associates would love to help get the issues resolved, but we have little to no power in actually assisting in the issue. Thus, the sales people come across as indifferent which is often not the case. The reality is that the administrations tie the hands of the employees and feed them misinformation to make a sale ASAP. Not only are customers subject to the abuse; so are thr employees.

Me and nearly all of my coworkers have consistently had hundreds of dollars swindled from every single one of our paychecks. I will not go through it all, but what I can say is that the company as a corp is totally crooked.

The sales people, however, are often honest and well intentioned. They just have their hands tied.

Count me in. We bought A brand new voltage and have issue after issue.

Customer service sucks.

Why do you have to end up yelling at people to get anything done. It isn't untill you mention lawyer that something gets done.

to Rita #1489217

I know, they will get my blood pressure boiling. They have no respect for customers.

#1462096

Kingston NY Camping world .. Sold camper (2018) and had warranty issues.

NEVER returned calls . Will be contacting a lawyer as well.

to Anonymous #1462097