2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Very bad buying experience.1st thing is they do not include batteries or even a spare tire for a travel trailer.

The sale price is not the price you pay.When the contract comes out they add 1000.00 in hidden fees and do not itemize it.They just tack on the B.S. fees to the sale price.Then the Doc fee is 399.00 My truck wasn't that high.They do their best to ram theIR preferred lender down your throat as to collect interest royalties...BEWARE The finance department is the worst.The young girl will not return phone calls to me or my lender. She told me I was *** to pay off my trailer instead of financing because of tax deductions.I saved 7000.00 in finance fees.Who is the dummy here?

Camping World needs to get more experienced people when they send in these young people to tell me how dumb I am.If you are in the market for an RV please try another dealer that practices honesty and integrity.You won't find it at Camping World in Meridian Idaho

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. He best about coleman from Camping World was coleman. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments