3.0

I recently went into a Camping World to purchase a travel trailer.I found the one me and my family loved.

After several times going back in forth for a few days, we all came to an agreement on a 2016 Prowler travel trailer. We went into sign the purchase agreement, and suddenly on that trailer are camper was $3000.00 less then what they were given us. They said because we did not take the other 2016 Prowler that also was new. The sales man got the manager.

He was loud and disrespected my wife, and me in front of my children, and other customers.I would never buy or recommend the Syracuse store.

This person wrote the review because of "lying about trade in value" of 2008 fleetwood prowler 260fqs from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager. Author liked the most huge selection and inventory. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments