Year 2013, Location Columbia, S.C.I took my camper in to have the slide out repaired and canopy cleaned.

They repaired my slide out. Billed me , however the canopy was not cleaned. Then they lost my keys. Mr.

Fred Meeh is who I dealt with on this, and he was never there. In Hendersonville, that was a nightmare! I took my camper in to be sold on consignment. The first Sales person was Ms.

Megan Flood. First she lost my folder on my camper with all the original paper work. It was never found! Never sold my camper either.

Could never remember who I was or what our business was! I paid them to do work on the unit, damaged the AC unit, The stereo unit, and left one of the max air vents off. Took forever to get that repaired! I went through 4 General managers in all this process!

One Lie after the other! I would never recommend this company to work on anything! Sad! It was a total nightmare from day one!

Oh! redid my subfloor twice, thought my camper belonged to another customer. That was on their dime. Now how professional is that?

2 new subfloors.

I got my camper back This week, 04/07/2015.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments