Like so many customers, we serviced our RV at the Lakewood Camping World because we loved working with Peter Coluccio in service so much! We had horrible experiences with Bill and so many employees and dealerships that Pete was a breath of fresh air!

So because of Pete we referred our friends to camping world to purchase and service a new RV. My friends went in to purchase their RV on Friday and they asked for Pete. They were told he left for the day. When they returned on Monday to order a hitch from Pete they were told that he was no longer with the company.

The actual truth is Pete was fired on Friday and they didn't tell my friends that because they would have walked out, so they lied to make the sale. How can you possibly fire your best and hardest working employee??? All the other service people that work there STINK!!! If you were a camping world customer and are upset by this please share and complain so that we can get the person fired who decided to get rid of Pete!!!

Shame on you Camping World...my next RV will be purchased and serviced elsewhere you should appreciate your hard working employees!!! And I promise to write to Headquarters they need to know whats going on in your shop!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments

Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States #1238163

from what I saw Pete was a hard working person who

cared about his customers. From what I understand the gm. frank

does not care about the customers only about sales

after reading the reviews on yelp I will stay away from this place in the future