2.2
Interest Rate

Bought a new Forest River Rockwood Mini-lite camper from Camping World in Fairfield Ohio on 9-11-18. On our 1st trip the electric tongue jack quit working ( it is an LCI 3500 ) and the furnace quit working.

I called for a service appt. And was told it would be over a month to get an appt. I didn't want to be without my camper that long,at that time so I bought a Barker jack. On subsequent trips the handle fell off the refrigerator, the brackets holding the fresh water tank bent down and the tail light cover fell off.

I called for an appt.on 7-28-18 they gave me an appt. on 9-11-18. I dropped it off on that date and after a month I called and had to leave a message did not receive a call back. I called again and spoke to Whitney she said she would call me back (three days later, no call.

I called again Whitney put me on hold for 32 min. Then I was disconnected.

Called forest river, their rep. Was rude and no help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19.

Comments

I posted the above Disgusted Customer!!! On 10-26-18 I went to Camping World at Fairfield ON to pick up my Camper finished or not as I had not been contacted back as promised on the 25th.

When I got there nothing had been done to the camper. Gary in service said if we would wait they would do the work that day. I believe he did his best to take care of us. They fixed the fresh water tank with heavier brackets,looks like a good job.

The tail light lens was replaced and the refrigerator handle was fixed. However in the process of moving unit the new Barker Jack I had replaced the non working LC I original jack with was broken (not happy) but accidents can happen. They replaced the jack with a brand I couldn't determine.They are supposed to be mailing me a check today 10-29-18, for the Barker jack,I will be satisfied if I receive that compensation. However we left Camping World and drove to Kentucky camping and the furnace quit working again.

When we arrived home the jack that was just installed was stuck and wouldn't lift trailer. As of now my warranty is out!

Waiting to see if I get a refund for the broken jack. Still disgusted.