2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

After the sale, Kristen Wiley, sent our tag paperwork to the wrong county out of state.The tag office that received the paperwork returned the documents to Kristen.

It has now been 7 weeks and we still do not have a tag on our unit. Not only will Kristen not return our calls, no one can tell us where the paperwork is now. We have offered to drive the hour and a half each way to pick up the paperwork ourselves, but cannot get verification where the paperwork is. For eight straight days we have made multiple calls to Camping World and can get no one to help us.

Not only will Kristen not return our call but Steve Moore our salesman and Tom the sales manager have not returned our calls as well.Their service after the sale is Horrible.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Follow through with your job. Process paperwork properly and return phone calls to help resolve issue..

I liked: Unit we purchased.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Service sucks and 4get about solving anything out for you.after buying a toy hauler from the one in mocksvile n.c. I well never do business with them again

And besides you can buy want you need some where else