3.7
Insurance Quality

I am very disappointed in Camping World in Calera, Alabama. I took my camper to them around July 14th for fire damage.

I expressed my feelings of how excited they excepted to work on my camper. I also told them I already had a Camping trip planned for late October and they said no problem. So my camper is still sitting in there lot. They have had every excuse from my insurance was helping and my insurance has called and called trying to get this matter settled.

I was told my camper would be the next one in on September 24 by September 25 and they denied that they told me that. My insurance State Farm sent check over 3 weeks ago. I really upset with Camping World in Calera, Alabama. I dropped by last Monday and Camping looks so nasty I couldn’t even get in it.

Just don’t know where to turn or who to turn too. Please help !!!

Comments

DilapidatedDragonfly

I have had outrageous problems with the CW in North Little Rock, Arkansas. I will post a FULL “review” after they repair the damage THEY did to my fifth wheel inside and out, which was done last year.

Plus numerous things that were supposed to be done while still under warranty. Instead of completing all the repairs, they chose to kept my RV from November until March this year. Warranty expired March 31,2018. Now they say they won’t do anything except the damage they did to outside of RV, bc warranty expired.

We’re giving them one last chance to finish all repairs and damages they caused. We’re still camping in Alabama because the rear AC leaked water onto our bed and on our bed and tv. Both are under the return air vents. CW refuses to do anything thing!

Even though this problem start the very first night we took possession. It’s happened at least 3-4 times and we took it in for repair. Problem has never been resolved. Call your state attorney general’s office.

They helped me last year. Looks like I’ll be calling them again.