I recently purchased a 2009 Winnebago View from Camping World in Salt Lake City.It was $70,000, and although used, for that amount of money I expected to get a completely functional unit.

At the time I was promised all systems would be checked to be sure they functioned properly. On my first outing it became obvious something significant was wrong. The water system leaked every time it was used. Took it back and they went through it, supposedly.

Found nothing and told me nothing was wrong with it. Took it out again. Same problem. Eventually they found the water heater was cracked.

They offered to split the cost with me. I reminded them this was a delivery issue and I was promised all systems were checked and worked properly. Obviously that was a lie. Finally they agreed to absorb the cost, but only after I fought with them over it.

The awning wouldn't work properly. Found a part was broken. Promised to replace it. They didn't.

The check engine light was on. They refused to even check it. Said that was not something they did. I would need to go to a Mercedes dealer.

That's probably going to cost me a few thousand.

Now I wonder what else they didn't do.I'm afraid I've bought a lemon that I'll have to live with for a long time and bottom line is, Camping World doesn't care.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about 2009 winnebago view from Camping World was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments