1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

In 2013 my husband and i purchased a new travel trailer from CW.We were less than happy with the after purchase service however, 4 yrs later when we were ready to purchase another new rig we thought we would give them a second chance at their service.

The 2nd round was worse than the first. They not only under cut us on the price of our trade in but shockingly attempted to add $5000 to the sale price of the vehicle when we refused to let them take our rig as a trade in. Apparently there was a sale price, and then a no trade sale price. We told CW to shove that deal.

Not only did CW waste an entire day of our time sitting in a room car salesmen like negotiating on a price, and never returning any of our calls, but to top if off with the shady price gouging? Not to mention, we went in there with a pre approval and they still ran a hit on our credit. We are over Camping World and will never go back there again. Not even to their store.

I dont care if they are selling the Earths last can of propane.

We went to B Young RV and within 2 hours walked out new owners with a better deal.Has CW gotten too big for their britches?

Review about: Camping World Trade-in.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Yes.I traded fifth wheel for motorhome.

Thought I got a good deal. Didn't. They cut my fifth wheel down because it wasn't marketable. Sold within the week we traded it.

I know that was my doing. Had problems with home. Fixed most myself as was on road. Took it in for issues that were well got tired of fixing them.

The quick turn around time. Ha. Two months later. Couldn't use home anymore as season was over.

When finally got to items still hadn't been fixed. Said it was. Now there prices to look at stuff way over the top.

I winterize my self.Do it right no anti freeze all over the place.