Lakeport, California

In November 2012 I took my RV to the Vacaville, CA for generator repair and service to AC, hot h2o, refrigerator and a leak to my water lookup.They also were to service my leveling jack sensor.

They also should have replaced the driver door latch. They kept my RV for over three months having issues with the generator. When I picked up my RV the women handling our check out was not willing to listen to our complaints of shabby work and damage to my RV. The screen door had finger prints that pushed the metal apart breaking the seams, then the windshield curtains on driver side was hanging on 1 hook full of grease, then the ignition switch was loose turning circles, the switchs for starting RV were all screwed up, then they said batteries for house were bad & they weren't, also 15 gallons of gas was missing, a storage compartment lock was missing and a tail light lens was missing.

On the trip home my RV made a huge bang noise going up a hill & My mechanic has been unable to pinpoint the problem with a loss of, might be trans?? Then up on roof I inspected the AC unit and neither had been clean or serviced despite me paying for it. I then got out previous receipts and found when I had all 6 tires replaced I was charged for new valve stems & looked at my mechanics bill from a couple months after they did tires and I had to replace bad bad valve stems being cracked & old never replaced. The service.

manager was returning, but she was very spotty on the phone. The whole thing is very overwhelming for me since I am a disabled person and Nashville is a 2-3 hour drive for me & I would have a hard time taking my RV back for service corrections & I don't know if RV could make it with the loss of power issue. It also looked on the. inside as if someone was living on my RV.

I am just horrified by the long list of the things did and did'nt do. I feel they will not honor all the damage to my RV since I am working to restore it. This added to the huge list I already had has me just plain depressed, overwhelmed and shamed by what they did.

I believe I paid for a lot of work that never was performed.But I paid them in full thousands of dollars and got damaged RV in return.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments