I ordered a couple of items from Camping World online.I received one of the items I ordered and when I checked my account online, the item I received had a tracking number but the other item said, "direct from manufacturer." I sent an email to CW and made an inquiry about the missing item.

As you can guess, the email was not answered! A few days later, I called and spoke to a customer service rep. He put me on hold and called the company. When he returned to the phone, he told me the item was drop shipped from the company and I could call back for a tracking number.

When I told him I was familiar with shipping and I know a tracking number is issued at the time a label is printed, he was silent. He told me he put a rush on it and they didn't know the items were back ordered. I put this order in about 3 weeks ago and nothing was said about a delay or back order. If the item was shipped, there is a tracking number.

The rep didn't care about what he told me and just wanted to get off the phone.I will never order anything from CW and I don't think I'll go to their store anymore.

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments