I made a reasonable, but aggressive offer and received several phone calls from management and sales indicating we were close, and that a counter offer was imminent.

Then after being strung along by 6-7 phone, and multiple meaningless e-mails calls over 3 days, I received a final phone call to convey they unit was sold.

I had been transparent and clear about my offer and only requested clear and honest communication in return. Apparently this is not in the lexicon of their management structure.

I find the management of Camping World of Kingston to be deceptive, malicious and terribly unprofessional.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments