Featured Not resolved
1.3

Update by user Nov 03

My defective RV was purchased at Oakwood, GA. Camping World

Original review posted by user Nov 02

On 9/23/18 I purchased a brand new 2018 Freedom Elite 22FE from Camping World of Oakwood, GA. I had it less than a month when I discovered massive rust on the undercarriage. It appears this RV was under about 3 ft. of water for an extended period of time.

I drove the RV back to Camping World and met with the General Manager and the Service Manager. We went out to the RV so they could see first hand what my pictures were trying to tell them. They said they would contact Thor, the manufacturer to try to implement warranty work. I waited over a week to hear something...anything. So I contacted Thor myself and uploaded the pictures. The response I got back from the Service Manager at Camping World is that the warranty would not cover rust issues.

Of course, when I tried to get back to the General Manager, he was on vacation for 2 weeks. Camping World was deceptive selling me this defective RV and they should swap it for a new one, or refund everything!

Susan Quarmby

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Lied to and ignored by gm, Lied to ignored by gm.

Comments

Camping World and Thor are both at fault here and neither even have the decency to respond to calls. After reading any person that purchase an RV from Camping World would be considered an idiot.

Same for Thor. Take your money and then slam the door in your face.

Good luck with your lawsuit. I hope they end up paying big time

Donot go to campers world they donot care that about you as a return customer if they did they would fix their terrible service.