Went to change bearings on my boat trailer and before tech even took wheel off the trailer said it wasn’t the bearings that it was the axle. When I questioned him and explained that I actually have done this work myself on the trailer the tech took off the wheel to find that it was indeed the bearings.

I was then told they did not have the parts & would have to wait for them to get the part. I went to pick up the parts to expedite the repair. I got back at 10:20 am with the parts and was told that the work would be done by 12 pm. But I had to wait until 2:30 pm before they were done with the job.

It takes tops 30 mins to pack bearings and even though I was told that the tech was diligently working on my trailer I had to wait 4 hours this was stupidity beyond comprehension they have no consideration for the customer.

this added 4 hours to an already long 15 hour drive. Definitely think three times before you consider going here for service

Comments

Do yourself a favor and recheck the job, guaranteed that it was not done properly.