Bought a used RV on lot in Avondale, AZ.Wanted one with awning.

One they showed me had awning out, in place, so I assumed it was a working awning. Wrong! From day one it would not roll out. Took it back for them to check.

It did not work for them either. But I bought 'as is', so they said I was out of luck for them to replace. I feel I was deceived when I purchased it, as I assumed from seeing it out that the awning worked.

I feel there should be some sort of compensation, or even replacement by Camping World.They said after even talking to 'someone up in company' that they would not replace it for me.

This person wrote the review because of "not as seen on their lot." of fiamma f65 eagle adapter from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments