Oakwood, Georgia

Very disappointed!!!I contacted them ahead of time, not only to check availability of a popup camper I was interested in, but also to ask some critical questions....

"Does it have trailer brakes?" and "Is there any damage to the unit?". I was told that it -did- have trailer brakes and that there was not damage. Not true in both cases. When we arrived (after a 3 hour drive) and checked the unit, one of the things I wanted to do was take it for a short test drive.

I was not allowed to do that. We could have saved a lot of time if we had of done that. We were also told it had been fully inspected before it went to the lot. I found that hard to believe.

Several problems were found when we first looked at the unit, but also -after- we had signed the paperwork and the inspection was done. Having no brakes was the deal killer.

At least the inspector was honest about the problems and the GM of the facility eventually gave us our check back.Try some place else!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incorrect information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unit did not have trailer brakes even thought we were told it did." of camping world facility. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments