373 E Evergreen Rd, Strafford, MO 65757, USA
3.9
Interest Rate

We stopped by camping world in Stafford, MO to shop-around for an RV.Being new to RV's we were not sure of what we wanted.

A bald headed salesman (sic) took us out, showed us where the class C's were at and disappeared, boy did we have questions! After an hour or so David, another or should I say a REAL salesman came up and answered questions, showed us different RV's and was a great help.

We didn't buy as we had a lot of thinking to do, but when we do buy, David is getting the sale from us.He did get a sale from our friends that were there with us!

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: We met a friendly, helpful salesman.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

What did you pay for it?We just bought a 21ft travel trailer and told one price and charged msrp.

Also was sent from one person to another.Made our head spin.

You have been warned.

STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD.

David May be just great, but wait until the service dept ruins your faith in people.