I bought an RV from Camping World and have faced a series of issues with no help from customer service.It seems to me that a company run by Marcus Lemonis, host of The Profit, shouldn't be filled with so many problems.

Maybe Lemonis should stop helping other companies and take a look at his own. Here's what happened: I bought the RV back in April 2014 and eight days later when I came top pick it up, the vehicle was not in brand new condition. It had dirty seats, a broken stove, 2 scratches, etc. Within two days, the entertainment system broke.

I reached out to customer service and received no return calls, rude comments and people slamming the door in my face. I sat with Tom, the GM, and Bill, the service manager, to try and get my RV fixed, and initially they both seemed helpful. I picked up the RV a few days later, but more things broke. The driver's seat motor and the blue ray and dvd system broke-- again.

I went back to customer service to find out Bill had left Camping World. Charles, another employee, seemed to handle the situation professionally when I explained the circumstances, but now it has been 6 weeks and I have not heard back from him.

I gave him a month to repair my RV then left 6 messages to hear back about its status, with no response.This left me no choice but to file a formal complaint with corporate, and again, I have yet to hear back from them.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832875

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark