2.2
Poster decreased review rating.

The worst customer service experience I've ever had in my life. I don't know how they stay in business with their service department.

My camper was in their repair shop for 3.5 months and ruined my entire summer camping season. A leaf spring broke on my camper causing a cascade of other problems on my 9 month old camper-to the tune of almost $2400. Parts weren't ordered, phone calls weren't returned, no one knew what was going on or why it was taking so long. One story after another and no one at Camping World cared to find out what the problem was.

Unbelievable. After spending hours on calls and trying to find out what was going on it was finally fixed. They then comically tell me that the warranty won't cover the repairs on the 9 month old camper. $2400 and was told they would ship the axle to the manufacturer for examination.

Wait 3 more weeks for an answer and after many more unreturned phone calls find out it was never shipped back, there is a new service department manager, and they will no longer pay to ship axle back. I will have to pay. More $ on my nearly new camper. I recommend no one take their camper there for service.

It was horrible.

It's a good thing I don't do my job as poorly as these people do theirs. HORRIBLE experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Service deptales practice or service dept, Very poor customer service, Service department and customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 29.

Comments