My experience with CW is that once you purchase the unit, they don't care about you.I bring my unit in to get something done, thinking that I have an appointment but oh NO.

I only have an appointment to bring it in...not to get it serviced. Then they schedule your service which could take weeks...and they never call you back. And when they do the service, they do a crappy job. I had the 45 point inspection which was expensive and when I got it home, I found that I had corrosion on my battery.

When I went in and asked the service rep about it, they told me they do the check...but it doesn't mean they fix it! And they don't even tell you if anything is wrong?? They have "fixed" the sheathing on the front window and made a divit in the leather on the dashboard...now fighting over them fixing it on their dime. They "fixed" my shower and when I went camping with the unit, the shower flooded my RV.

I've demanded that they fix the shower unit AND insure that there is no water damage but how can I trust them!!

I am frustrated and it appears that CW doesn't care at all.Will NEVER purchase a unit from them again.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service department.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Good, don't go back & do everything in your power to stop others from falling for their BS.