3.0

Did a lot of research on a part I needed, and gave the order to Camping World because they indicated it was in stock.After two weeks the part had not arrived and I called them, a real hassle in itself - plan on at least 40 minutes call wait time.

At that time they indicated their system was acting up and my part had not been ordered from the manufacturer, so much for in stock, and so much for their system. They indicated it would ship "within a few days". No part arrived and I called back, again after long wait, got an agent who indicated it would be three weeks yet! Called the manufacturer at that point and he indicated, " oh yes, I just got that order a couple of minutes ago".

Bottom line: the standard mode of operation at Camping World is to lie.I'm still working the problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rv part and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv part in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments