Camping world should be avoided at all costs.Once they talk you into something you do not really want they will not fix the problem.

If they would fix problem they would have satisfied customers. If you read the reviews, there are obviously many many many unsatisfied customers. So I will never stop there again, and I will not suggest the store to anyone on my travels throughout the USA. Very bad business in my opinion.

Avoid at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All they needed to do was exchange for what I wanted. Because it was over 90 days, " We were out of town for the winter" They would not exchange.

Manage will not show face and will not pick up phone.What a coward!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World exchange policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Stores have a return policy for a reason. If you can't follow it then that is your problem not the store.