I have tried multiple times to use their customer service department as well as the parts department.They are both very non-responsive.

I would recommend staying away from this company if you have a choice. Out of four separate attempts for four separate issues I have received the same terrible service. I have contacted my sales guy on two occasions and had to wait days for a response. (no he was NOT on vacation).

I contacted a girl when calling and she was not help. Matter of fact kind of dismissive. They were having a big sale that day with lots of people there. No time for helping someone they already sold to with a simple customer service issue.

I also contacted the parts department trying to buy some parts.

(this was a different day) They guy was rude and also acted like he had no time to help me.If this were baseball they more than had a strikeout!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ignored after the sell. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv parts. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv parts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments