2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a brand new Vegas RV after they got our money they brought us out for the walk around, this is when we found all kind of issues. Was told it could take months before part come in?

Took it out on a trip and found over 12 more problem with this RV. We left the RV at camper world to be repaired now going over 1 Month and still haven't started working on it? Tried calling the service department is a Joke never can get through when you do they say that they will call you back never happens. My wife and I have to drive over 1 hour each way just so we can talk to someone.

What I know today about camp world of Fayetteville NC I would never buy a camper / Rv / Travel trailer nothing from them again. Its sad because most customers will trade in some day and they are losing future sales. I would advise everyone to go some place else and stay away from Fayetteville Camping World, Customer service sucks can't get through the service department seam like no one cares .

Oh by the way I have tried calling the Service Manager/ General Manager only to get a recording that they would call you back, once again never happens just a big joke like I said once they get you money service stop there. I will never buy an RV from here ever again...

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Better customer service, Have all issue completed within two weeks not months, Answer your phones, When someone say they will call you back then call them back, Have managers answer thier phones and return calls, treat customers with respect and take care.

I liked: Sales person.

I didn't like: Poor customer service in service department, Customer service is not there, Missing and damaged pieces to my camper.

Comments