I agree, I have never in my life been treated like this!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY 50yrs!!!!!!!!

Got suckered into a deposit I couldn't get back, refrigerator issues that were not warrantied!!!! My Coachman Freedom in 1 month OLD!!!!! Already having issues, they blamed it on my driving!!!! Lol I pull it at 57-60MPH!!!!

Leaks on the connections, empty promises. AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Better yet NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE!!!!! I had 3 friends looking to purchase campers, I hooked them up with BILLY SIMS!!!!

They are Happy as a Lark!!!! Me...........I'm still having warranty issues, quality control sure did miss a lot of issues before it was signed out. We were called on Thursday your camper is ready be here at 9am Friday. We drive 3hrs to Lubbock, for what, yea you got to wait!!!!!

We finally hooked on to our camper at 5pm!!!!! DID I MENTION THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CAMPING WORLD SUCKS????!!!!!!! Too many empty promises, no service after the sale!!!!

Save your headache and BUY YOUR CAMPER AT BILLY SIMMS!!!! Lesson hard learned by me!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Comments