Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My husband and I went to the Camper World in Jackson, MS and found a camper we wanted to purchase.We made a deal with the saleman, sales manager and the finance manager.

They asked us for $5,000 down and we worked out a trade and they only needed $1,000 down which we gave them on Saturday, July 29, 2017. We went back to the dealer on Sunday, July 30, 2017 and gave them the additional info they needed and we thought we were ready to do the deal. They told us to be back on Monday to do the paperwork so they could close the deal for July. My husband went back on Monday and so happened the sales manager was off that day and no one new anything about our deal.

Since we do work for a living my husband left to go out of town and they were supposed to call him. I emailed the warranty info about the camper we were trading in to the finance manager and asked him to get back with me and I even called and left him a message the same day. It is Thursday, August 3, 2017 and I have yet to get a return phone call from him. He did finally respond to my email on Tuesday, August 1 and several more attempts from me.

He told me to hold on and he was calling the bank and he would get back with me - that was on August 1, 2017 at 10:18 a.m. and I have yet to get a response back from him. So once again after no return phone calls or response to emails my husband makes a 4th trip to the dealership to be told that they needed $5,000 more down from us to make the deal work. What a joke.

Of course, he told them no and requested the $1,000 back that he had given them in cash on Saturday, July 29, 2017. He was told that he would have to make another trip back to their dealership on Monday, August 7, 2017 to get his refund check back because the lady that cuts the checks is out of the office. Once again what a joke!! You can't tell me that a dealership this big does not have a backup plan in place to cut checks when someone is out of the office.

I am telling you from first hand experience DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THE CAMPING WORLD.

We started reading all the reviews and realize this was actually a good deal for us that it didn't work out because these people are a joke and they do not care about their customers at all.Melinda Arender, Braxton , MS

Review about: Camping World Sales Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

You just don't know how lucky you are.