Bought a camper April 16th, was given a quick explanation of the features and found a couple of problems - loose panel in the shower, broken propane detector. Supposed to have fixed before I left but the slide was in and I didn't open it to see if it was done - my mistake.

In June, I decided to have a slide cover installed in advance of my first camping trip. Called, they ordered the part (had me pay $300 up front), it came in and I was told to bring it over Monday May 28th and they would get it done. Brought it over, the service advisor, Michael Murphy, made notes of the problems beyond the slide cover installation, and I left it with them. I was called the next day and asked to pay the balance ($519) for the slide cover before I had even seen it, saying it had been installed and work was starting on the warranty problems.

It is now Jun 18th, and I have been calling daily trying to get an idea of what is being done, when I can pick it up, and either no one answers or they promise to call back, and never do... Michael Murphy apparently quit on 11 Jun, and the service manager, also Michael, told me Wednesday he would personally take care of it and call me back on Thursday, Jun 14th. Never called. Called on Thursday and Friday, no one called back.

Today, Monday Jun 18th, I finally got the general manager who stated he really didn't know much about "that side" but he would research it and call me back.

I am not holding my breath. This is the sloppiest operation I have ever seen in a company of this size, but I guess once they have your money, you're on your own.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments