2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user May 17

I had a good conversation with the General Manager (Mike Ball) and the Service Manager (Cody Waiter) of Camping World in Idaho Falls. They listened well, and indicated they are appreciative of the feedback so they can use it to improve.

To this point, my father’s experience has been frustrating, but Mike and Cody are committed to giving their best effort. Of the outstanding items to be addressed, I am hopeful they will resolve them.

I think they are on the right track! Customer service can be difficult, but as long as they keep their perspective aligned with my fathers, they will have a happy customer (and hopefully a return customer).

Original review posted by user May 15

My father recently bought a new 2018 Winnebago motor home from CW in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Although they said they would fix everything documented, they have been a nightmare to work with, and my retired father now has a new motor home with marred paint, rusty hinges, and a clattering generator.

The salesperson doesn’t work there anymore. The service manager told him “rust on a new motor home is normal.” Camping World’s service number is completely ineffective. Don’t sign the papers to buy it until you have verified the condition of everything. Once you sign the papers, you are powerless.

My father is a very considerate and trusting person.

After 6 weeks, he just wants to go camping. I have a lot more energy to pursue this and get results.

Comments