We bought a 2018 Coleman Lantern from Camping World in Hamburg, NY and the repairs from the start have been numerous! First the "Control Board" was wired wrong and the panel cracked.

Took them a month to get the Warranty ok to fix it...took the trailer camping and the electric awning support arm twisted and broke off after a rain during the night. We were told that one or the other side would go down slightly to let the water run off. We called and left a voice message, no call back. Called again leaving another message, no call back.

Finally on the third call someone actually answered in the service department. They will have to put in another claim. Hear nothing for 3 weeks. Call and get the same run around, finally get someone to call back.

Oh the guy that was suppose to put the claim in for the warranty was out sick for a couple days...Will put it in...another 2 weeks go by. Call and leave a message, next day ok...parts are in bring the trailer in...how long will this take we ask. should be done in 2 days. We drop it off on a Friday.

One week goes by, no call that it is done. Now on the following Thursday, we call and leave a message. Friday (2 weeks later) guy calls and says.."We are waiting for the Warranty Ok and the parts have not come in!" WTF? We were told the Warranty ok came through, the parts are in, will be done in 2 days...you have had my trailer for 2 weeks!!!!

I am going to go get my trailer today and if the work is not done...I will take it elsewhere and get the work done and then take them to small claims court! Buyer Beware!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 03.

Comments