My Aunt and Uncle bought a brand new camper to put at our boat club on Lake Wateree.upon showing us the paperwork she realized that they charged her ufor the 2,500 extended warranty without any paperwork explaining what the warranty covered.

she called to cancel the warranty and get a refund and the person tried to pressure her to keep it. My aunt asked her to fax the paperwork to the bank so that it could be deducted from her loan and the finance person at camping world told her that she would do it when she got ready and she was out for vacation the next week. I heard the conversation on speaker phone and I was appalled at the way she spoke with my aunt. They charged her over 200.00 for a spare tire that was not even on the camper.

This has been a nightmare for what should have been a pleasant experience.They Do Not care about the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of add ons and rude cusomer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments