2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

was promised camper ready to go camping but it wasn't these are the worst people that I have ever dwelt with they told me several lies tried to fast talk me on several different questions that I had I did not get a camper ready to camp overall it was a terrible terrible buying experience I would not recommend them to any one the salesman was not even there when we picked our unit up when we questioned them about the missing parts we were told they weren't part of the deal how do you camp without water and a way to drop your sewer if I had known this I would not have singed the paperwork they wanted us to buy the unit then pay all of these extra fees you would think that if you bought a new camper it would come with all the acc. you need to camp if 40 dollars is the difference between a happy customer and one that will tell everyone how bad the buying experience was at camper world of Alcoa now the fees 800 to clean it up and go over the operation of it do the car dealers charge this if they did they wouldn't sell many now the sales dept I was told that if I had my own finance that it would and 2000 to the price of it. Then on top of it all we were told we would get 21 days of free camping at just about any where but it turns out we have to drive 4 hours (the closest one) to a resort if we want to get free camping.

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: problems with sales dept.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sales dept were a bunch of lairs.

Comments