Interest Rate

I saw a good deal on a camper on the website for the Tyler store.2011 Palomino.

It was last night the 10th. I used the chat feature and asked a few questions, including verifying the price, $2095. I live 2 hours away, in the morning I call to make sure it is still available, and again verified the price with salesperson named John. Still $2095.

Later I received a phone call from Rick stated he got a message from my chat the previous night. Explained that I was about to drive out his way and just make sure, verified the price again. Still $2095. Was even told it was price to move because winter was coming and it needed to move.

We drive out. We get there and the price is now $3995 and the crank is broken.What? I reminded Rick that I verified it 3 times, when I checked the availability because of the long drive. I was told corporate had changed it and the general manager changed it back.

I asked to speak the general manager and was denied. Said there was nothing the Gm could do. I my opinion he needed to know what happened isn't right. So the impression I have is that nobody really cares.

They either know what they are doing, which is deceiving people, or they haven't a clue who is doing what. I know that wasn't spending a lot of money. I was paying in cash. But we are new Rc/camper world.

My plan is to buy entry. Keyword entry! My plan is upgrade and continue to upgrade into larger campers. This is still my plan, just not with Camper world.

---I have pics of the web site ads.

One with the $2095.The other that was updated afterwards to $3995.

Review about: Camping World Auto Advertisement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments