Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought the rv almost three months ago.

I have a problem with rv and all those departments located in Jackson ms a main camping world headquarter.

1st sale department : before I bought the rv I asked to show the record of vehicle but they keeping said this rv have no issues and if I have problem with rv then this vehicle still under warranty! I trust them and drove out the road but after 10 minutes ABS sign came out and after three times trying to fixed ABS light and sounds are still there!! They were lied about warranty and they been hiding the problem vehicle and sold.

2nd financial department:

After staying there all day more then 7hrs finally rv was ready without cleaned. The store was 5 minutes before closing time. This financial guy came to me and not even looking at me he was rushing and without explanation of documents, he just pointed out where to sign. At that time I also purchase rv warranty but I was asking to him “what if I don’t want it later” he said “you always can let me know then it will be fully refund” I when there few days later and canceled the warranty but still never been refund. (By the way just few days ago I finally got cancellation documents that I signed after chasing him for two months.) but never refund yet...

Front lady: I called more then 15 times asked for general manager she always has excuses and transfer to someone else or she took massage but never respond my call. Terrible customer service.

Main headquarter: I called them and report the complaint 10days ago. And they hang up on me!! What a terrible experience with camping world.

I will never recommend to anybody to buy anything from camping world!!

And I will keep doing what I can do to fixes my problem.

Comments