5.0

In the 5 1/2 years I have owned my RV, camping world has had it for almost 2 years.It is because they take so long to diagnose, repair and it is ALWAYS necessary for me to bring it back for the same problem at least 2, mostly 3 or 4 times.

On insurance jobs they get paid and do not do the work. I call it fraud or is it just ineptness? I think we should all get together using motor home magazine and trailer life and file a class action suit against their incompetence. Each time it has to go back costs me time and money (gas) and when they keep it so long, the carburetor gets clogged from not running it and my batteries run down.

Inevitably something else also goes wrong, like my stairs stopped working , guess because they did not think to put them out and just keep going in and out running regulator. I could get specific---three times to fix same slide out, three times to fix body--they just ignored doing a section then only painted it and not repaired dents, another time with fresh water tank disaster form blown tire, they charged insurance for new tank, lines , paint and did not replace or do the work (fraud?). Then when I picked it up second time, found no water in unit..guess they did not pop the hole inn tank, but certainly they do not check their work.

Bottom line , they have no quality assurance and I have written and spoken with corporate and no response.a monopoly with a CEO who just makes..a "profit".

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Disrespected by corporate, Service department.

Comments

#1419193

After 3 months, still waiting to get my rv back

I hope that you have decided to quit using them?

Would you go to a restaurant that you keep getting food poisoning at?

Just stop using them, or you can learn to fix things yourself.

to Anonymous #1419325

I agree...i stopped going to camping world in st augustine, fl..tried jax...they really are all the same poorly managed, poorly supported by corporate

Employees get little and therefore give little.