1. We buy regularly from Camping World.2. We have SIX cars insured with Good SAM.3. We have a service contract for the RV with Good SAM.4. We have any kind of road insurance with Good SAM one can imagine. So we spend almost $4000.00 per year on all of that.

My husband and I have a type C RV for which I wanted to buy some drapes that would go from the ceiling to the bottom of the bed that is over the passenger/driver seats so we can hide the stuff that we put on there while we go camping.I ordered a PLEATED drape that would be 90" wide and 29" long, consisting of TWO panels. The color was portabella, which shows up as a brown color on your color scheme on the internet. I was also assured it would come with the hardware.I received at least 3 follow-up phone calls from either Camping World or Gary Manufacturing asking me what I wanted. I kept saying I wanted PLEATED curtains including the hardware.I received the curtains and the hardware. 1. The curtains were NOT pleated. They were two plain pieces of material 52"x29".2. The color of the material was NOT brown, but a METALLIC SHINY GOLD.3. The hardware consisted of one strip and no bolts or screws. The strip came in a long box that was bent in the middle.

I have been working with the customer service and manufacturer to get the items returned and I have not gotten ANYWHERE. They are pointing the finger at each other. Camping World says I ordered the wrong thing and the manufacturer says Camping World ordered the wrong thing. NOBODY told me I should order another type of drape if I wanted PLEATS!

I just want the items returned and receive a credit on my cc for $233. 74.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $234 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World drapes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments